Student Polo Shirt
The Casuarina Senior College student dress code is as follows
- College Polo Shirt (either current or former polo designs). If students belong to Clontarf, the Academy polo shirts are permitted to be worn as part of the dress code.
- Trousers, jeans or shorts and skirts of appropriate length (at least mid thigh)
- College Jumper
- Footwear must be fully enclosed
- Leggings/tights and bike shorts are not permitted
*Certain areas in the College require special clothing and footwear eg. workshops, science labs and cooking areas.
Note: Students incorrectly attired will in the first instance be asked to exchange their shirt for a College shirt. Regular offenders or those with inappropriate footwear may be asked to go home and change.
Aims of the Student Dress Code
- to contribute to a safe and supportive teaching and learning environment.
- reflect school community standards and are consistent with occupational health and safety and anti-discrimination legislation.
- promoting a positive perception of the College.
- reinforcing to students the standards valued by workplaces and the broader community.
All students are expected to comply with the Dress Code.
For VET, SBA and Vocational Pathways students, industry standards may apply to comply with OH&S conditions.