Student Support


The Year Level Coordinators are located in the Student Advice Centre (J Block) and will assist with:

  • Course advice and subject selection
  • Study skills
  • Academic and personal problems
  • Seeking credit for learning done outside of school
  • Withdrawal and attendance problems.

College Counsellor

The Counsellor is located in J Block and is available to assist with:

  • Personal, academic and vocational problems
  • Coping and study skills.

Aboriginal & Islander Education Worker (AIEW)

The HLO & AIEW are located in J Block and will assist with:

  • Absence notification
  • Attendance problems
  • General College information.

Defence Transition Mentor

The Defence Transition Mentor is located in J Block and will assist with:

Provide information and support and develop a range of activities and programs for the young people of Australian defence force (ADF) families to ease the uncertainty experienced during times of transition.

Study Centre

  • This is located in the library and students can complete assignments and receive tutorial assistance.